New to Bio
More than just a hairdresser – he’s a rock star, an artist, a craftsman who “changed the world with a pair of scissors.”
Most Talked About
David Ogilvy has been described as the “father of advertising”; changing its face forever.
A look at some of the most popular game shows to ever grace our screens.
TV Guide Friday Aug 22
- 11:30 pm Great Romances of 20th Century
- 12:00 am Australian Story
- 12:30 am ABBA: Bang a Boomerang
- 1:30 am Olivia Newton-John
- 2:30 am John Travolta
- 3:30 am Great Romances of 20th Century
- 4:00 am Australian Story
- 4:30 am Medical Emergency
- 5:00 am Hoarders
- 6:00 am Pioneers of Television
- 7:00 am 42 Up
- 8:15 am Australian Story
- 9:00 am Prince Charles' Other Mistress
- 10:00 am The Amish
- 12:00 pm In Conversation
- 12:30 pm Bee Gees: In Our Own Time
- 2:30 pm The Jo Whiley Music Show
- 3:30 pm Prince Charles' Other Mistress
- 4:30 pm Cannes Moments
- 5:25 pm The Impressionists
- 6:35 pm About Face: Supermodels, Then and Now
- 8:30 pm Pioneers of Television
- 9:30 pm Final 24: Gianni Versace
Paul Simon takes us through the multi-tracks, describing how mixes and effects were achieved and reveal the inspiration behind the songs.
Jo Whiley invites three guests from the worlds of music, journalism or comedy to talk intimately together about their musical loves and hates.
To be a Hollywood great is to fly too close to the sun Stars Of The Silver Screen celebrates the lives of those who soared the highest of all.