New to Bio
Reuniting five of the world’s top supermodels with the members of Duran Duran in a short film shot in the prestigious Savoy ballroom, London.
Most Talked About
A contemporary interview format that explores the essence and power of human connection.
One minute a celebrity is posing for the press, the next minute they’re posing for the police.
TV Guide Sunday Mar 1
- 2:00 pm Family Confidential
- 2:30 pm In Confidence
- 3:30 pm Stars Of Silver Screen: Gene Kelly
- 4:30 pm Celebrity Legacies
- 5:30 pm The Impressionists
- 6:30 pm Blondie's New York
- 7:30 pm Eva Cassidy: Timeless Voice
- 8:30 pm Ida Lupino: Through the Lens
- 9:30 pm Teach
- 11:00 pm Family Confidential
- 11:30 pm A Day in the Life
- 12:00 am The Truth About Us
- 12:30 am Blondie's New York
- 1:30 am Neil McCormick's Needle Time: Neil Finn
- 2:30 am Ida Lupino: Through the Lens
- 3:30 am The Impressionists
- 4:30 am Family Confidential
- 5:00 am A Day in the Life
- 5:30 am Teach
- 7:00 am Family Confidential
- 7:30 am The Locator
- 8:30 am The Haunting Of
- 9:30 am Blondie's New York
- 10:30 am Celebrity Legacies
- 11:30 am Dominick Dunne's Power & Justice
- 12:30 pm Australian Story
Celebrities’ deaths can be controversial, fascinating and full of drama. If a celebrity dies at the height of their career, they are instantly immortalised. How and why?
A documentary series directed by Morgan Spurlock that chronicles a complete and comprehensive day in the life of fascinating humans.
Go behind the scenes with some of Australia’s most famous and influential families as they share the private truths behind the well-known public face.